My name is Neal Boyd, I’ve been a professional communications strategist and multimedia developer for over two decades. I create communication and marketing materials in every medium available, from print to social media. I’m fluent on every platform, and I typically create every asset I need from the ground up. I’m fortunate that my career is also my passion… when I’m not in the office finding ways to spread the message that my clients wish to deliver, I’m using the same tools and techniques to create art and design projects of my own. I truly love what I do.
One of the things I enjoy most about working in multimedia is the overlap that so many of the different disciplines have. I’m always searching for new outlets, but below is a list of some of the work and types of projects I currently do on a day-to-day basis:
- Website Design and Development
- Writing, Including Books, Magazine Articles, and Interoffice Communications, Ranging from Technical, AP Style and Conversational
- Print and Publications (Magazines, Brochures, Annual Reports, Business Cards, Packaging, Large Format Banners and Displays, and Other Mediums)
- Tangibles (Attire, Promotional Items, Conference Materials)
- Videography and Non Linear Video Editing
- Voice Overs, Narration, and Public Speaking
- Server Side Application Installation and Management (WordPress, Joomla, Most PhP Based Programs)
- Digital Audio Development, Including Music and Sound Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Adverting and Analytics (Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, and Social Media Marketing)
- Logo Design
- Power Point Template and Content Design
- Computer Repair and Network Troubleshooting
- Hardware and Software Auditing, Licence Management
- Domain Name Administration
- Interactive Kiosks and Presentations
- HTML Based Email Communications and Subscriber-Based Marketing (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
Aside from programs dedicated to graphics and web media, I also utilize Microsoft Office, and work well with Apple, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
I appreciate you taking the time to visit my site to learn about the skill sets I can offer you! If you feel that I may be able to serve your business or institution, please don’t hesitate to contact me here. Thank you.